How To Rent
Browse the Inventory Gallery
Get in touch
- Send an email or call and share some details about your event and what you might be interested in renting.
- Schedule an appointment for a consultation in our Lakeview office. Tuesdays through Thursdays are generally the days when most of the inventory is in, but we can schedule consultations most days depending on availability.
- Next, we send a rental proposal which includes the dimension, price, and image of each item.
- Depending on time of year, most proposals are sent 2-4 business days after we know what items you are interested in.
- If you'd like a little bit of help imagining how your rentals will look together, or would like a guide for the people setting up, we're happy to send a photo labeled with your menu.
place your deposit
- A 50% deposit reserves your items. You can still make changes to your order after you reserve.
- Sign your rental agreement and review the rental care instructions.
- 1 month-3 weeks before your event we'll contact you to see if you need to make any revisions. We'll update your order and let you know the final balance due.
- The final balance is due 2 weeks before your event date.
- We'll coordinate your exact pick-up and/or delivery details. For most weekend events office pick-up is on the Thursday or Friday before your event and return is on Monday. For orders during the week, a 1-day rental includes the day before and the day after. Delivery & pick-up at your event are also possible in Chicago and nearby suburbs.
On the day you designate your order will be ready for pick-up or delivery.
- We frequently communicate with clients' planner, caterer, and venue to make sure everyone who will be handling your rentals is on the same page.
- For clients returning their rentals to the office, standard return time is the following Monday between 10 a.m.-5 p.m., but we can accommodate other times by arrangement.